Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Wild West Dynasty
Wild West Dynasty: Cowboys, Settlers & Gunslingers
America in the 1800s: The trails to the West. Settlers and pioneers are committed on advancing further and further towards the Pacific coast - in search of a better life, business opportunities or adventure. They build farms, raise cattle, dig for gold or built settlements and towns.
A small find of gold often is enough to draw hundreds of daring adventurers while quickly a small settlement becomes a flourishing town with saloons, merchants, gambling, adventurers and gunslingers. But nothing lasts forever and a thriving settlement can become a ghost town quickly, once opportunities and resources run out.
Enter this breathtakingly exciting time and conquer the Wild West. Start from being a lonesome survivor, find a place to settle down and work yourself up the property ladder. Maybe you can even become mayor to one of the hustling and bustling towns. You know no limitations.
Being a victim of a robbery your life in the harsh desert of the Western territories hangs in the balance. Fighting against the odds and the elements your ability to survive will be tested. But opportunity waits at every corner. Start by building a farm and providing for yourself. Then produce food, take care of livestock or hunt for animals and sell their meat and leather to merchants or other settlers. Once you have established a decent ranch, other pioneers may decide to stay and ask for permission to settle down.
And before you know it, you are responsible for building a town with all its iconic locations such as the Saloon, Sheriff’s office, stores, blacksmith and even hotels. You’ll shape not only the future of the settlement, but the settlement itself. But bandits lurk at every corner, so you better learn to use weapons and defend yourself, your trading caravans as well as the township. Hopefully you will find a partner and have an heir - so your Wild West Dynasty can leave a lasting impression.
- Experience the Wild West either in first person or third person perspective
- Expansive story with dozens of missions, branching dialogue and consequences
- Create your own Dynasty which will last for decades and shape the Wild West like never before
- Vast open world with multiple environments, each filled with dangers, treasures, secrets and lots of space to realize your city-building dreams
- Survive in the unforgiving wilderness with scorching mid-day temperatures, freezing cold nights and dangerous wildlife
- From rags to riches: Start as a settler, build your own ranch and expand it to a prosperous town
- Explore abandoned mines and cave systems
- Multi-layered skilltree
- Unique mix of Roleplaying, Survival, Life Simulation, Resource Management and City Builder
- Explore the open world with its stunning vistas on horseback
- Allocate workers and manage resources as well as trade routes so your settlement can prosper