Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Sengoku Dynasty's Farming Update Now Live: Cultivate, Harvest, and Prosper!
New Village, Crop Cultivation and New Quests Herald Phase of New Farming Updates
Developer Superkami and publisher Toplitz Productions are pleased to announce that the first major content for its multi genre open-world RPG, city builder, life simulation and survival game Sengoku Dynasty is now live for PC.
Sengoku Dynasty’s Farming Update which arrives in stages, starting with today’s major content drop, introduces a diverse variety of land and water crops to grow and harvest including millet, garlic, leeks, parsley, wasabi, turnips, as well as rice. The update isn’t just limited to crops though,the introduction of a new village, Aratani, a peaceful farming village where players can interact with farming traders to restock their resources and embark on exciting new quests is situated in the southern region of Sengoku Dynasty’s vast map.The update also introduces new farming tools, and a new farming structure in the form of a compost station.
Taking on board community feedback since launch, developer Superkami are also introducing the much requested game feature of ‘regrowth’ which lessens the desolation caused by aggressive deforestation, Sengoku Dynasty players will notice that deforested or overly harvested resources will regrow or respawn, including depleted mining deposits.
Keeping the sense of community and friendship alive, players who intend to work the land in co-op mode will also be able to greet their fellow players with a polite bow as one example of 12 emotes also added in the latest update, thus bringing a new level of expression into the game.
The farming update is an integral addition to the games overall premise, Sengoku Dynasty’s rich historical and cultural setting provides a captivating backdrop, allowing players to not only embrace a bygone era marked by profound social and political shifts but also cultivate their own sense of prosperity and growth. The roadmap of content during early access will continue to add an exciting and diverse range of features and narrative elements for players to enjoy.
"Agriculture was both a crucial activity in medieval Japan and one of the most often requested features by our players. We're pleased to introduce it in our first major content update, which also includes a substantial performance boost for the entire game. We look forward to sharing more about our future plans soon." - says Jan Cieślar, CEO of Superkami.
For the full breakdown of content and player focused features being introduced in Sengoku Dynasty starting today, players are encouraged to check out the games official steam page here.
About Sengoku Dynasty
Sengoku Dynasty offers a thrilling multi genre blend of open-world RPG, city builder and life simulation mixed with survival elements. Build up and become the leader of your own Dynasty during the turbulent times of feudal Japan. Play solo or co-op - in first or third person view.
Build a life, cultivate a community and forge your own dynasty in a region once devastated by famine and war. Play solo or in co-op multiplayer and explore a beautiful open world as you gather resources, craft, hunt, build and farm to survive and support your village community. Fight tough enemies, become a great leader, and protect what you've created.
Experience the beauty of nature and take part in ancient rituals to uncover the mysteries of the divine. Sengoku Dynasty offers an immersive insight to life in medieval Japan. Select your path as a Leader, Craftsman, Warrior, or Monk and embark on an epic journey.
- DIVERSE BIOMES: Explore forests, mountains, cherry groves, and hot springs - discover a diverse and beautiful world.
- POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE 5: Sengoku Dynasty pushes the boundaries of open-world realism with the graphical capabilities of Unreal.
- OPEN WORLD VILLAGE BUILDER: Begin small and expand your settlements into flourishing communities throughout the valley.
- DEEP CRAFTING AND BUILDING SYSTEMS: Craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine, and cultivate the land.
- MELEE AND RANGED WEAPONS: Safeguard your village and loved ones by mastering weaponry, crafting unique Japanese weapons like Yari (spears), Yumi (bows), and Katanas (swords), among others.
- DYNASTY MANAGEMENT: Create a prosperous dynasty for generations to come. Oversee the growth and development of your villages.
- PLAY SOLO AND CO-OP: Forge your own path or join forces with your friends to create bigger villages, divide responsibilities and tasks, gather more resources and complete quests and progress together.
- FPP AND TPP MODES: Choose between first and third person perspectives to suit your gameplay preferences.