Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Developer Superkami and publisher Toplitz Productions today announced that its first open playtest on Steam for their multi genre open-world RPG, city builder, life simulation and survival game Sengoku Dynasty will commence on June 22th through to June 29th.
The playtest will give players their first look at feudal life in Sengoku Dynasty’s Peasant Kingdom and will allow them to be among the first players to explore a limited area of the overall game map, gather resources, craft tools and weapons and construct a variety of buildings. The playtest will provide a keen insight into Japan's Sengoku era.
Sengoku Dynasty is set across diverse biomes that encapsulate the natural beauty of Japan from its lush green bamboo forests, cold snowy mountain peaks and delicately serene cherry groves to the open plains and picturesque mist-covered hot springs and rugged coastlines that shape Japan, all of which are presented with the power of Unreal Engine 5.
Players who successfully gain access to the open playtest will receive a Steam notification with all the necessary details, including access instructions for the game. After the playtest, players can provide feedback to help shape Sengoku Dynasty by sharing their thoughts and suggestions.
For more details on how to access the playtest head over the game’s Steam page here.
About Sengoku Dynasty
Sengoku Dynasty offers a thrilling multi genre blend of open-world RPG, city builder and life simulation mixed with survival elements. Build up and become the leader of your own Dynasty during the turbulent times of feudal Japan. Play solo or co-op - in first or third person view.
Build a life, cultivate a community and forge your own dynasty in a region once devastated by famine and war. Play solo or in co-op multiplayer and explore a beautiful open world as you gather resources, craft, hunt, build and farm to survive and support your village community. Fight tough enemies, become a great leader, and protect what you've created.
Experience the beauty of nature and take part in ancient rituals to uncover the mysteries of the divine. Sengoku Dynasty offers an immersive insight to life in medieval Japan. Select your path as a Leader, Craftsman, Warrior, or Monk and embark on an epic journey.
- DIVERSE BIOMES: Explore forests, mountains, cherry groves, and hot springs - discover a diverse and beautiful world.
- POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE 5: Sengoku Dynasty pushes the boundaries of open-world realism with the graphical capabilities of Unreal.
- OPEN WORLD VILLAGE BUILDER: Begin small and expand your settlements into flourishing communities throughout the valley.
- DEEP CRAFTING AND BUILDING SYSTEMS: Craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine, and cultivate the land.
- MELEE AND RANGED WEAPONS: Safeguard your village and loved ones by mastering weaponry, crafting unique Japanese weapons like Yari (spears), Yumi (bows), and Katanas (swords), among others.
- DYNASTY MANAGEMENT: Create a prosperous dynasty for generations to come. Oversee the growth and development of your villages.
- PLAY SOLO AND CO-OP: Forge your own path or join forces with your friends to create bigger villages, divide responsibilities and tasks, gather more resources and complete quests and progress together.
- FPP AND TPP MODES: Choose between first and third person perspectives to suit your gameplay preferences.