Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Sengoku Dynasty Launching On Steam Early Access August 10th
Polish developer Superkami in partnership with publisher Toplitz Productions announce that Sengoku Dynasty, their thrilling multi-genre open-world RPG, city builder, life simulation and survival game will be launching on PC via Steam Early Access on August 10th.
Sengoku Dynasty is an all-new adventure set against the backdrop of a fictional Japan ravaged by famine and war. Players will need to rise from a simple peasant to become a legend, as they secure their legacy and build their Kingdom.
During Early Access, Sengoku Dynasty will provide players with hours of exploration, crafting and resource gathering on their own or with up to 4 friends in the game’s co-op mode. With cultural accuracy at its heart, developer Superkami has created a unique vision of life set in feudal Japan. By utilizing an array of information and visual resources including historical and cinematic references, as well as photographs from museum exhibits, this has ensured a realistic and faithful representation of the game's historical context.
The visual power of Unreal Engine 5 brings the dramatic landscape of Sengoku Dynasty to life. The vast open world will embrace the changing seasons across multiple biomes which will see players explore ancient forests, serene cherry groves, mist-covered hot springs and snow-covered mountain terrain.
To enable the growth and development of their villages players will need to craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine as well as cultivate the land to ensure their community's survival. To manage multiple locations, players will need to create an expansive settlement to increase their influence, obtain vital resources and develop their projects. From rice fields and bridges to watchtowers and shrines, they’ll have complete freedom to create huge inter-connected towns designed how they want.
Details outlining the game's roadmap of forthcoming features and content updates that will further expand the player experience during Sengoku Dynasty’s time in early access will be revealed in August.
Developer Superkami will continue developing and refining the game based on the feedback and reactions from the player community providing regular updates and devlogs.
Learn more about Sengoku Dynasty
Sengoku Dynasty arrives on Steam Early Access for PC on August 10th. Further insights into the Early Access content via Developer Q&A’s can be found on Steam here.
For more information and to wishlist Sengoku Dynasty, head over to the games official Steam page here.
About Sengoku Dynasty
Sengoku Dynasty offers a thrilling multi genre blend of open-world RPG, city builder and life simulation mixed with survival elements. Build up and become the leader of your own Dynasty during the turbulent times of feudal Japan. Play solo or co-op - in first or third person view.
Build a life, cultivate a community and forge your own dynasty in a region once devastated by famine and war. Play solo or in co-op multiplayer and explore a beautiful open world as you gather resources, craft, hunt, build and farm to survive and support your village community. Fight tough enemies, become a great leader, and protect what you've created.
Experience the beauty of nature and take part in ancient rituals to uncover the mysteries of the divine. Sengoku Dynasty offers an immersive insight to life in medieval Japan. Select your path as a Leader, Craftsman, Warrior, or Monk and embark on an epic journey.
- DIVERSE BIOMES: Explore forests, mountains, cherry groves, and hot springs - discover a diverse and beautiful world.
- POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE 5: Sengoku Dynasty pushes the boundaries of open-world realism with the graphical capabilities of Unreal.
- OPEN WORLD VILLAGE BUILDER: Begin small and expand your settlements into flourishing communities throughout the valley.
- DEEP CRAFTING AND BUILDING SYSTEMS: Craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine, and cultivate the land.
- MELEE AND RANGED WEAPONS: Safeguard your village and loved ones by mastering weaponry, crafting unique Japanese weapons like Yari (spears), Yumi (bows), and Katanas (swords), among others.
- DYNASTY MANAGEMENT: Create a prosperous dynasty for generations to come. Oversee the growth and development of your villages.
- PLAY SOLO AND CO-OP: Forge your own path or join forces with your friends to create bigger villages, divide responsibilities and tasks, gather more resources and complete quests and progress together.
- FPP AND TPP MODES: Choose between first and third person perspectives to suit your gameplay preferences.