Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Developer Superkami and publisher Toplitz Productions are pleased to announce that its multi genre open-world RPG, city builder, life simulation and survival game Sengoku Dynasty revealed the first stage of its latest major content update as part of its Early Access roadmap.
Sengoku Dynasty’s Farming Update which will arrive in stages, the first of which comes on November 7th, adds an exciting agricultural aspect that introduces crop cultivation and a way for players to work and manage the land. This player focused farming update is just the beginning of what Superkami intends and will be part of a series of updates for farming as well as dynasty management integration in the weeks ahead.
Green fingered players will be pleased to know that they’ll be able to plant a variety of crops including millet, garlic, leeks, parsley, wasabi and turnips, utilizing a number of handy new tools to ease the workload such as the farming hoe, seed bag and watering bucket for watering, fertilizing and weeding the crops they have sown. Farmers will now be able to create land and water fields, including the highly distinctive rice terraces.
Starting with this farming update,players will also notice that deforested or overly harvested or cut-down resources will slowly begin to regrow. This will also include mining deposits that will have a small chance of respawning.
Venturing South in the game map players will encounter the new farming village of Aratani, rice farming in Aratani is a communal affair and this tight-knit community provides a narrative which gives players the opportunity to interact with its bustling NPC characters and traders and offers up engaging new quests.
Nobody said farming was a clean business and another addition to the update includes a new farming structure in the form of a composting station to create fertilizer from rot.
Farming in Sengoku Dynasty has been a very popular community request prior to the game's launch on Early Access, and this latest update provides the starting point to many more exciting new farming features that will be added in the weeks ahead, while retaining the essence of the game's feudal Japan setting.
Developer Superkami has also been implementing a number of quality of life improvements since the game’s launch in August including enhancements to the games U.I, player resource management system and RAM and CPU optimization.
Rounding off the farming update, players can now greet their co-op friends with a polite bow, meditate surrounded by falling leaves, or stretch their backs after a good night's sleep. Emoting is here to add an additional layer of expression and emotion to Sengoku Dynasty’s gameplay.
For more details on the farming update check out the games official steam page here.
About Sengoku Dynasty
Sengoku Dynasty offers a thrilling multi genre blend of open-world RPG, city builder and life simulation mixed with survival elements. Build up and become the leader of your own Dynasty during the turbulent times of feudal Japan. Play solo or co-op - in first or third person view.
Build a life, cultivate a community and forge your own dynasty in a region once devastated by famine and war. Play solo or in co-op multiplayer and explore a beautiful open world as you gather resources, craft, hunt, build and farm to survive and support your village community. Fight tough enemies, become a great leader, and protect what you've created.
Experience the beauty of nature and take part in ancient rituals to uncover the mysteries of the divine. Sengoku Dynasty offers an immersive insight to life in medieval Japan. Select your path as a Leader, Craftsman, Warrior, or Monk and embark on an epic journey.
- DIVERSE BIOMES: Explore forests, mountains, cherry groves, and hot springs - discover a diverse and beautiful world.
- POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE 5: Sengoku Dynasty pushes the boundaries of open-world realism with the graphical capabilities of Unreal.
- OPEN WORLD VILLAGE BUILDER: Begin small and expand your settlements into flourishing communities throughout the valley.
- DEEP CRAFTING AND BUILDING SYSTEMS: Craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine, and cultivate the land.
- MELEE AND RANGED WEAPONS: Safeguard your village and loved ones by mastering weaponry, crafting unique Japanese weapons like Yari (spears), Yumi (bows), and Katanas (swords), among others.
- DYNASTY MANAGEMENT: Create a prosperous dynasty for generations to come. Oversee the growth and development of your villages.
- PLAY SOLO AND CO-OP: Forge your own path or join forces with your friends to create bigger villages, divide responsibilities and tasks, gather more resources and complete quests and progress together.
- FPP AND TPP MODES: Choose between first and third person perspectives to suit your gameplay preferences.