Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Developer Superkami and publisher Toplitz Productions are pleased to announce that its multi genre open-world RPG, city builder, life simulation and survival game Sengoku Dynasty is now available for PC via Steam Early Access.
Sengoku Dynasty offers a new perspective on the Sengoku era as players immerse themselves in feudal Japan's tumultuous past, transforming a famine-stricken and war-torn land into their personal legacy. These are demanding times, where the path to prosperity won't be without its obstacles.
The natural splendor of Sengoku Dynasty’s vast open world is presented in stunning detail through the power of Unreal Engine 5, and encompasses a diverse range of biomes to explore as players begin building their life in the Peasant Kingdom.
Players can set out building their legacy on their own or with up to 3 companions in co-op mode as they embark on their legacy and interact with a wide range of unique characters, some friendly and some who seek to disrupt their way of life.
Various tasks will need to be completed in order to support their village communities as they look to bring growth and prosperity during one of the most challenging periods in Japan's historic past. The crafting of essential tools as well as the forging of melee and ranged based weapons such as katanas and bows create the means for survival and the opportunity to hunt, as well as the ability to defend what they have built.
Exploration of Sengoku Dynasty’s diverse landscape will also be necessary to gather natural resources like bamboo, stone, grass, ore and wood to build and expand villages as well as their surrounding influence. Buildings including breweries, workshops, houses, watch towers and shrines can be constructed to improve the way of life. Players can help their villages prosper by assigning jobs to the inhabitants such as foraging, crafting or building special projects. These workers contribute significantly to the player’s economy and development.
Matthias Wünsche, CEO Toplitz Productions GmbH, comments: "Sengoku Dynasty is an emotional odyssey, our love letter to the captivating world of 16th Century Japan, its ancient traditions, intriguing culture, and breathtaking landscapes. In addition to the already extensive features at the beginning of Early Access, we have an ambitious roadmap that unveils a wealth of thrilling content to come. We are also convinced that our awesome community will play an important role in the further development process."
Developer Superkami has invested relentless research into the Sengoku time period, delving into Japanese craftsmanship, spirituality, social structure, and economy, providing the game with a distinctive perspective that offers keen insights into this fascinating era.
Learn more about Sengoku Dynasty
Sengoku Dynasty is available now on Steam for PC priced $29.99 / €26.99 / £24.99 with a 15% launch discount available for one week..
For more information and to wishlist Sengoku Dynasty, head over to the games official Steam page here.
About Sengoku Dynasty
Sengoku Dynasty offers a thrilling multi genre blend of open-world RPG, city builder and life simulation mixed with survival elements. Build up and become the leader of your own Dynasty during the turbulent times of feudal Japan. Play solo or co-op - in first or third person view.
Build a life, cultivate a community and forge your own dynasty in a region once devastated by famine and war. Play solo or in co-op multiplayer and explore a beautiful open world as you gather resources, craft, hunt, build and farm to survive and support your village community. Fight tough enemies, become a great leader, and protect what you've created.
Experience the beauty of nature and take part in ancient rituals to uncover the mysteries of the divine. Sengoku Dynasty offers an immersive insight to life in medieval Japan. Select your path as a Leader, Craftsman, Warrior, or Monk and embark on an epic journey.
- DIVERSE BIOMES: Explore forests, mountains, cherry groves, and hot springs - discover a diverse and beautiful world.
- POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE 5: Sengoku Dynasty pushes the boundaries of open-world realism with the graphical capabilities of Unreal.
- OPEN WORLD VILLAGE BUILDER: Begin small and expand your settlements into flourishing communities throughout the valley.
- DEEP CRAFTING AND BUILDING SYSTEMS: Craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine, and cultivate the land.
- MELEE AND RANGED WEAPONS: Safeguard your village and loved ones by mastering weaponry, crafting unique Japanese weapons like Yari (spears), Yumi (bows), and Katanas (swords), among others.
- DYNASTY MANAGEMENT: Create a prosperous dynasty for generations to come. Oversee the growth and development of your villages.
- PLAY SOLO AND CO-OP: Forge your own path or join forces with your friends to create bigger villages, divide responsibilities and tasks, gather more resources and complete quests and progress together.
- FPP AND TPP MODES: Choose between first and third person perspectives to suit your gameplay preferences.