Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Publisher Toplitz Productions and developer Render Cube have today revealed a sneak peek at its first new feature for co-op. ‘The Oxbow’ map for Medieval Dynasty, their hugely successful life-simulation, crafting and town management survival game.
The new teaser video hints at a circular wooden palisade settlement, one of many types of protected settlements that communities occupied during medieval times.
Medieval Dynasty's new co-operative map, The Oxbow, will introduce a new playable location that will feature new characters, landmarks and villages. Piastovia, the main village of the Oxbow. is the first place that players will visit in the new content. Both co-op and solo players of Medieval Dynasty can participate in new quests and meet the residents of the new land.
The villages of the Oxbow will be even more lively with the hustle and bustle of daily life thanks to the addition of workstations, residents will be able to chop wood at the lumberjack station, churn butter and perform other tasks such as hanging out their laundry.
Players will be interested to know that all new quests can be played in either co-op mode or in single player.
"With Medieval Dynasty we're fully committed to providing players with more ways to play, and expanding on the overall player experience. The Co-op mode including the Oxbow map is one of the largest and most exciting content updates to be added to the game since the games launch and we can’t wait for players to explore it”, says Damian Szymański, CEO Render Cube
Medieval Dynasty combines elements from multiple successful genres:
- Survival: The need to survive, provide and thrive through hunting, farming and cultivating the land.
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables, and all manner of buildings, as you grow your budding empire.
- Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages, you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources, and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalise from them by trading them.
As you master your skills, you’ll begin to build influence and grow a community, bringing in new villagers and develop an economy as you see fit. Will you become a self-sufficient hamlet, build a livestock empire, transform the lands into fertile farmland, or a master of trade goods with a bulging bag of coins at your side?
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 25 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 250 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more