Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Medieval Dynasty New Co-Op Mode and Map Arrives December 7th on Steam
Medieval Dynasty Expands Horizons with Co-Op Map for Up to 4 Players, New Character Creator, and Exciting Features
Developer Render Cube and publisher Toplitz Productions are thrilled to announce the eagerly awaited co-op game mode for Medieval Dynasty including a brand new co-op map which will launch just in time for the holiday season on Steam on December 7th, and current gen console players and other PC platforms will get to join the action in Q1/Q2 2024.
Medieval Dynasty's new co-operative map, The Oxbow, introduces a new exciting location that will also feature enigmatic characters, captivating landmarks and charming villages. Leading the way is Piastovia, the heart and soul of the Oxbow where your epic journey begins.
Villages within The Oxbow come alive with a newfound vibrancy, courtesy of the addition of workstations. Residents of this enchanting realm will now have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the daily grind. Imagine the rhythmic sound of axes at the lumberjack station, the soothing churn of butter, and even the sight of laundry billowing in the breeze – it's a true spectacle of medieval life in full swing!
But that’s not all, also arriving in the co-op map update is Medieval Dynasty’s new character creator feature that will provide you, the player, the opportunity to craft your very own unique male and female avatars within the game's rich medieval world. Features such as hair styles, facial hair, eye color and bone structure, are all customizable, turning your in-game experience into a truly personal endeavor.
Both co-op and solo players of Medieval Dynasty can participate in fresh quests and meet the residents of the new land.The co-op map (also available as single player experience) is the latest major content as part of Medieval Dynasty’s current roadmap which aims to bring more community requested features and dynamic, immersive experiences for players.
“Medieval Dynasty has become a living, breathing world for our passionate community of players. The Oxbow co-op map and character creator offer fresh avenues for storytelling and personalization, empowering players to shape their own medieval adventures”, said Matthias Wünsche, CEO Toplitz Productions GmbH.
“I'm very happy that we can finally share the release date of the co-op mode with Medieval Dynasty fans. It was quite a challenge, but we couldn't disappoint the players who dreamed of a multiplayer experience in our game. Additionally, we carefully listened to their expectations regarding co-op. The entire team makes every effort to meet their expectations." – says Damian Szymański, CEO of Render Cube S.A.
About Medieval Dynasty
Medieval Dynasty combines elements from multiple successful genres:
- Survival: The need to survive, provide and thrive through hunting, farming and cultivating the land.
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables, and all manner of buildings, as you grow your budding empire.
- Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages, you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources, and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalise from them by trading them.
As you master your skills, you’ll begin to build influence and grow a community, bringing in new villagers and develop an economy as you see fit. Will you become a self-sufficient hamlet, build a livestock empire, transform the lands into fertile farmland, or a master of trade goods with a bulging bag of coins at your side?
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 25 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 250 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more