Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Publisher Toplitz Productions and developer Render Cube is thrilled to announce its search for beta testers to participate in an exclusive trial of their highly anticipated co-operative mode. In preparation for the launch of the new mode and multiplayer map, Medieval Dynasty is seeking gamers who are eager to embark on a thrilling cooperative adventure and be able to provide valuable feedback.
Starting on July 3rd and running until July 31st fans and players interested in a chance to join the limited beta test need to sign up via Discord. Places are limited and to be in with a chance to be selected, the following requirements are necessary…
- Join the official Discord server
- Play Medieval Dynasty on Steam
- Have a public Steam profile
- Collect these 3 achievements in the game: First Heir, Closure and Village Manager (if you don't have all of them, there is still some time)
- Tell Render Cube what makes you a perfect candidate for a beta tester!
Visit the official Medieval Dynasty Discord server here: discord.gg/medievaldynasty
Players who are selected to participate in the closed beta will receive a Steam notification with all the necessary details, including access instructions for the game.
Medieval Dynasty combines elements from multiple successful genres:
- Survival: The need to survive, provide and thrive through hunting, farming and cultivating the land.
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables, and all manner of buildings, as you grow your budding empire.
- Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages, you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources, and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalise from them by trading them.
As you master your skills, you’ll begin to build influence and grow a community, bringing in new villagers and develop an economy as you see fit. Will you become a self-sufficient hamlet, build a livestock empire, transform the lands into fertile farmland, or a master of trade goods with a bulging bag of coins at your side?
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 25 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 250 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more