Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Medieval Dynasty Early Access has been an unprecedented success and more updates and features are coming …
Two months ago, Toplitz Productions and Render Cube released “Medieval Dynasty” as Early Access title on Steam to the gaming world. Since then the publisher and developer haven’t just sat down and waited for the full release far from it, they have been regularly releasing updates. The feedback and response from media, influencers and the community has been amazing and the gaming public who in turn have left unprecedented incredibly positive likes on steam - over 8000 on last count so far.
The game is able to offer players four gaming genres: Survival, Adventure, RPG and Simulation. This is one of the many factors that has increased its appeal with players. Those four genres offer the player the ability to mix, match and adapt their gaming styles and start building and socializing - all in an open medieval world.
The company has released more than 20 updates including many updates and new features like:
- One of the first big additions to the game are events. The events cover various aspects of gameplay, and depending on your decisions, they will have specific outcomes.
- We also added a few more items for you that will make your life easier, and your village prettier – enjoy the new street lighting!
- To make the game accessible to many players we added many new languages like Russian, French, Japanese, Italian and many more
- There is now an additional opportunity to get food - fishing. You’ll be able to catch different species of fish in various locations and craft new tools.
- A highly requested feature from the community is the path- and roadbuilding. You can now plan the layout of buildings and roads according to your plan.
We have many other updates coming up which for example will include Riding, Farming, Barkeeping and Bandits. So many things to come and enjoy in Medieval Dynasty which are worth to stay tuned!