Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Development studio Render Cube and Publisher Toplitz Productions are pleased to announce that Medieval Dynasty will be released on April 20th on last-gen consoles. The successful mix of survival, role playing, life simulation and city-building in a vast open world is currently in the final approval phase and with no issues to be expected the medieval genre-blend can start soon.
“We are very pleased that the competent team at Render Cube succeeded in offering all the beloved gameplay systems and the vibrant open world on last generation systems”, says Stephan Berger, Business Development Toplitz Productions. “It means a lot to us that you can fight for survival in the Middle Ages, take care of building settlements at your individual pace as well as founding a Dynasty that lasts for decades - and all that without the need for high-end hardware.”
Damian Szymanski, CEO Render Cube, adds: "We couldn't be happier to invite more players into the Medieval Dynasty. We are sure that players on last-gen consoles will enjoy our trademark genre blend as much as the players on other platforms and get immersed in the vast, beautiful game world."
The specially adapted version of Medieval Dynasty utilizes the hardware to the max including all previously available updates and content. Starting with the intuitive building system, the impressive open world waiting to be explored and the extensive content, including the last huge “heir” update, you get the same scope and replayability on last-gen consoles that characterizes the previously released versions on PC as well as current generation consoles.
Currently Render Cube is also working on the cooperative multiplayer mode, which is planned for later this year on PC as well as current gen consoles and also presents a new update, which is now available on Steam and in the console stores and includes, among other things, the much requested photo mode in the game. So it's time for photographers to get on their marks, get set & go - get the update and capture the most beautiful memories in the Medieval Dynasty for eternity!
Medieval Dynasty combines elements from multiple successful genres:
- Survival: The need to survive, provide and thrive through hunting, farming and cultivating the land.
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables, and all manner of buildings, as you grow your budding empire.
- Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages, you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources, and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalise from them by trading them.
As you master your skills, you’ll begin to build influence and grow a community, bringing in new villagers and develop an economy as you see fit. Will you become a self-sufficient hamlet, build a livestock empire, transform the lands into fertile farmland, or a master of trade goods with a bulging bag of coins at your side?
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 25 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 250 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more