Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Oberhaching, Germany, April 20, 2023 – Dynasty on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Starting today you can experience all the content and the gameplay that made this exciting genre-blend a hit on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S also on last-generation consoles.
Trying to escape from war you journey to a peaceful valley to build a new life. Surviving off the land while you enhance your trade or hunting skills is only the beginning in this feudal adventure. Build houses and their decorations not only for you but also for other residents that decide to follow you. Find a spouse and raise a family. Explore the vast open game world and form a Dynasty that will last generations.
The specially adapted version of Medieval Dynasty utilizes the hardware to the max including all previously available updates and content. Starting with the intuitive building system, the impressive open world waiting to be explored and the extensive content, including the last huge “heir” update, you get the same scope and replayability on last-gen consoles that characterizes the previously released versions on PC as well as current generation consoles.
Medieval Dynasty is digitally available now in the PlayStation Store and the Microsoft Store on Xbox. The PC version 1.0 was released on Steam, GOG.com and the Epic Games Store in fall 2021 after a highly successful early access phase, and sold over a million copies to date. Versions for current gen consoles have been available since October 2022 and have secured an active community as well.
Currently Render Cube is working on the highly anticipated co-op-mode, which will be released on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S later this year. More infos on this highly requested feature will be available soon.
Medieval Dynasty combines elements from multiple successful genres:
- Survival: The need to survive, provide and thrive through hunting, farming and cultivating the land.
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables, and all manner of buildings, as you grow your budding empire.
- Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages, you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources, and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalise from them by trading them.
As you master your skills, you’ll begin to build influence and grow a community, bringing in new villagers and develop an economy as you see fit. Will you become a self-sufficient hamlet, build a livestock empire, transform the lands into fertile farmland, or a master of trade goods with a bulging bag of coins at your side?
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 25 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 250 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more