Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Render Cube and Toplitz Productions is set to give players a whole new perspective in its RPG survival sandbox, Medieval Dynasty. Developer Render Cube is releasing its first roadmap milestone and its long-anticipated third-person perspective in an upcoming update. As a highly requested feature, players can now freely switch between first and third person modes, allowing them to view and explore the world in a whole new way.
Check out the new perspective in Medieval Dynasty now in this brand-new Teasertrailer!
Third-person mode is just the first feature of many features set to be released in the coming months. Many more additions will be rolling out throughout 2022, including special quests, more armor, crests and shields as well as ports for consoles.
In Medieval Dynasty, players hunt, survive, build and lead in the harsh Middle Ages: Create your own legacy and ensure its long-lasting prosperity or die trying! In this open-world survival sandbox RPG, players step into the hard-worn shoes of a young wanderer offered the chance to establish a legacy in a gorgeous medieval land.
In this harsh era, survival means farming, protecting yourself against the elements, hunting for food and taking on quests in nearby towns. You won’t be alone - as players expand their territory, villagers will come to join their town, and perform their share of the work. In time, the wanderer may even find love and settle down in this new village. What kind of Medieval Dynasty will you build for yourself?
Medieval Dynasty is out now on Steam, Epic, GOG.com and the Microsoft Store, and is available in 17 languages, including Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and more. A deluxe Digital Supporter Edition is also available, featuring the game’s original soundtrack, a digital world map, a digital artbook, a Medieval Dynasty History Video, a set of 4k wallpapers and more. The game is also included in the XBox Game Pass for PC.
- Beautiful and realistic open-world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- Many different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more