Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Medieval Dynasty Introduces Character Creator
Publisher Toplitz Productions and developer Render Cube have revealed a sneak peek at its first new character creator feature for Medieval Dynasty’s forthcoming co-op mode.
The new character creator feature will provide players with the power to craft their own unique avatars within the game's rich medieval world. This much requested feature will allow players to customize aspects of their character's appearance in co-op or playing solo in the new map, ensuring a level of character personalization with hair styles, facial hair, eye color and bone structure, all customizable.
Key Features of Medieval Dynasty's Character Creator:
- Define a Look: Players can shape their character's bone structure, select from a myriad of hairstyles, choose hair colors, and even experiment with facial hair options. With multiple options to choose from, the creative freedom allows players to bring their ideal medieval persona to life.
- Male / Female Creator Options: The Character Creator supports both male and female character options to customize a unique appearance. Immerse Yourself: Engage in an authentic medieval experience as your character seamlessly blends into the game's world. With the Character Creator, your character becomes a genuine part of the story, rich in personality and history.
- Boundless Adventure: Take your uniquely designed character on an epic journey through a meticulously crafted medieval landscape. Forge your own destiny, build a dynasty, and become a legend during medieval times.
- Medieval Dynasty's Character Creator is set to redefine the way players engage with this beloved title, allowing them to build more personality into their own player character, playing solo or co-op in the forthcoming new map.
- Availability: The Character Creator will be available as a feature in the new co-op mode (co-op or playing solo in the new map) with a date to be announced in the coming weeks.
Medieval Dynasty combines elements from multiple successful genres:
- Survival: The need to survive, provide and thrive through hunting, farming and cultivating the land.
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables, and all manner of buildings, as you grow your budding empire.
- Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages, you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources, and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalise from them by trading them.
As you master your skills, you’ll begin to build influence and grow a community, bringing in new villagers and develop an economy as you see fit. Will you become a self-sufficient hamlet, build a livestock empire, transform the lands into fertile farmland, or a master of trade goods with a bulging bag of coins at your side?
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 25 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 250 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more