Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Forestry life sim Lumberjack’s Dynasty is officially heading to consoles later this year. Set to launch this summer on PlayStation 4 as well as Xbox One, players will have the opportunity to live out their lumberjack fantasy.
Beginning life in a run-down logging camp, Lumberjack’s Dynasty combines traditional elements from life sims and tycoon games. Players will need to manage forests, harvest timber and produce high-quality lumber as well as other products for sale. With quests to complete to improve your skills, buildings to renovate and resource gathering to undertake, the world of Lumberjack’s Dynasty is yours to explore.
Lumberjack Dynasty gives players the chance to retreat from the bright city lights and enter the serenity of the forest. Players will control heavy logging equipment and harvest prime timber as they grow to become major producers in the lumber industry while ensuring the prosperity of their family for generations to come — creating a true dynasty.
Set to launch this summer across PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms, players can learn more about the series as well as other Toplitz Productions titles by following their social media.
- Unique mix of forestry, logging, and life simulation
- Quest driven story line with a large open world to explore as you harvest timber and grow your business
- A wide variety of individual characters to interact with
- Gameplay that adapts to your burgeoning dynasty - offering new tasks to complete as your lumber empire grows
- Skill system – learn and improve your skills to become better and more efficient
- A dynamic economy with different products and varying prices
- Control heavy machinery and vehicles - licensed vehicles from major manufacturers are available for you to purchase, use, maintain, and repair
- Manufacture and sell logs, planks, bark, and other wood products
- Repair, rebuild and expand your home and buildings
- Take a rest from your lumberjacking and take part in other activities such as fishing, growing vegetables, collecting fruit, harvesting honey and cooking delicious meals
- Earn social points and money to expand and develop your business
- Find a wife and raise a family