Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
"The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important." - Bobby Robson
Oberhaching, Germany, March 1, 2022 – GOAL! The Club Manager, one of Germany’s most prolific and renowned football management simulations, is called up for international duty.
Following in the footsteps of German managers like Jürgen Klopp and Thomas Tuchel, GOAL! The Club Manager is destined to be a fan favorite when it will be released later this year. Published by Toplitz Productions and 2tainment, GOAL! is the international version of the latest entry in the long-running successful ANSTOSS-franchise.
First released in 1993, the series is considered a milestone for realistic sports management mixing tactical depth with deep involvement in all areas of the club from finances to stadium extensions and a deep youth system, while adding a healthy dose of humor. After a successful Kickstarter campaign, 2tainment and Toplitz Productions are looking forward to work together on this title to deliver a memorable experience as a club manager to the gamers.
By Fans. For Fans. With Fans.
This creed sums up perfectly what GOAL! The Club Manager means for everybody involved. The development team 2tainment consists of die-hard football fans and fervent players of the older franchise entries. Their goal: To deliver a gaming experience that evokes the spirit of Anstoss 3 (for many fans not only the best entry in the series, but until today considered one of the best football managers of all time), while incorporating all the modern challenges and achievements that make the beautiful game what it is today. You are not limited to deciding the squad, training or tactics. With GOAL! you are involved in finances, take care of spotting the next talents in your youth system, are responsible for transfers and the overall financial health of your club – all while managing your personal career as well.
This is the game for the fans, who devotedly follow their team every weekend, eagerly awaiting who will be picked for the starting 11. For the fans, who celebrate with every win, who lament every loss and full-throatedly tell everybody why their team is not successful and what should be done differently.
The community feedback plays a vital role in development: The team is aware of the expectations and responsibility that comes with a re-boot of this classic franchise. Which is why they rely not only on Kickstarter backers, but the German football manager community as a whole to get their input and feedback.
About GOAL! The Club Manager:
Get ready for classic management gameplay, adapted to the increased demands on coaches and managers as well as the developments of modern football. GOAL! offers depth and realism and confronts you with the complexity of being a manager without getting lost in micromanagement and spreadsheets. You are the coach, the manager, sports director and club CEO in one. You take care of the team, tactics, lineup, transfer market, club grounds, finances and much more. Create your dream team – if you can afford it!
GOAL! is designed not only to reflect the modern demands of an all around club boss, but also to cater to the gamer’s needs. GOAL! respects the time you have at your disposal: Whether you want to enjoy your gaming experience in depth, optimizing every aspect of your team down to the smallest detail or prefer to play a whole season in one afternoon - GOAL! is the flexible football manager that caters towards your preferences.
Additionally you will enjoy the tongue-in-cheek humor, taking a poke at the sometimes all-too-serious affair that is today’s football, making GOAL! The Club Manager a worthwhile alternative to more time-consuming manager games. Regardless of this, a career with an in-depth skill system, finances, sponsoring, squad management, contract negotiations and extensive statistics give GOAL! everything managers need to dive in, including stadium environment and expansion, transfer market, scouting and youth work. You could even become the head coach of your favorite national team. Are you ready to lead your squad to victory?
- The tactics engine unites classic management gameplay and the latest development, methods and rule changes in modern football – VAR included.
- With the heatmap you can analyze and evaluate both the teams‘ and the individual players‘ performance. Make changes, optimize tactics and directly see the impact of your decision.
- Scouting and data analytics are the key to every club’s long term success. Develop a world-wide network and discover new talents.
- They are personalities: Each player has dozens of abilities and a multitude of character traits influencing their development and playstyle. Know them to improve them.
- Your character’s abilities as a coach and manager are enhanced via an extensive skill tree, giving you more options and choices to specialize. Are you a football scientist or an old-school manager relying on the hairdryer treatment?
- With the new multiplayer you can play online with up to 8 managers. Host your own seasons, join others or play with friends. There’s nothing like the Old Firm or the Classico with buddies.
- Simple and intuitive: The new edition of the beloved franchise offers a slick user interface with a clear and efficient menu structure.
- Help is only a click away: Pallino is your in-game mentor and companion, providing an additional layer of help and advice for all newcomers to the challenging job as a club manager