Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
It is the same every year: The season opener is scheduled. Football fans make their way to the stadium and look forward to the first game. They look forward to a snackand a cold drink before finding their seats in the sold-out stadium and anticipating the kick-off.
But instead you find yourself in front of closed turnstiles and have to make your way home again after the referee has decided shortly before kick-off that the pitch is visibly marked by the leftovers of the last storm and is literally unplayable, the problem being a faulty drainage system that could not be repaired in time.
The kick-off of GOAL! The Club Manager is now also affected by such unforeseen events. As developer 2tainment and publisher Toplitz Productions have to announce, the release of the football management sim has to be postponed at short notice. Some unexpected problems have arisen in the final testing phase, which make the originally planned release on 13 October impossible. Instead, the game will be released on 2 November 2022.
In a joint statement, 2tainment and Toplitz Productions address the fans: "We have worked tirelessly for you over the past days and nights, improving features and fixing bugs. Unfortunately, a blocker has crept in that we can't solve at short notice. Thus we have decided to postpone the release by a few weeks to give you the best possible experience."
About GOAL! The Club Manager:
Get ready for classic management gameplay, adapted to the increased demands on coaches and managers as well as the developments of modern football. GOAL! offers depth and realism and confronts you with the complexity of being a manager without getting lost in micromanagement and spreadsheets. You are the coach, the manager, sports director and club CEO in one. You take care of the team, tactics, lineup, transfer market, club grounds, finances and much more. Create your dream team – if you can afford it!
GOAL! is designed not only to reflect the modern demands of an all around club boss, but also to cater to the gamer’s needs. GOAL! respects the time you have at your disposal: Whether you want to enjoy your gaming experience in depth, optimizing every aspect of your team down to the smallest detail or prefer to play a whole season in one afternoon - GOAL! is the flexible football manager that caters towards your preferences.
Additionally you will enjoy the tongue-in-cheek humor, taking a poke at the sometimes all-too-serious affair that is today’s football, making GOAL! The Club Manager a worthwhile alternative to more time-consuming manager games. Regardless of this, a career with an in-depth skill system, finances, sponsoring, squad management, contract negotiations and extensive statistics give GOAL! everything managers need to dive in, including stadium environment and expansion, transfer market, scouting and youth work. You could even become the head coach of your favorite national team. Are you ready to lead your squad to victory?
- The tactics engine unites classic management gameplay and the latest development, methods and rule changes in modern football – VAR included.
- With the heatmap you can analyze and evaluate both the teams‘ and the individual players‘ performance. Make changes, optimize tactics and directly see the impact of your decision.
- Scouting and data analytics are the key to every club’s long term success. Develop a world-wide network and discover new talents.
- They are personalities: Each player has dozens of abilities and a multitude of character traits influencing their development and playstyle. Know them to improve them.
- Your character’s abilities as a coach and manager are enhanced via an extensive skill tree, giving you more options and choices to specialize. Are you a football scientist or an old-school manager relying on the hairdryer treatment?
- With the new multiplayer you can play online with up to 8 managers. Host your own seasons, join others or play with friends. There’s nothing like the Old Firm or the Classico with buddies.
- Simple and intuitive: The new edition of the beloved franchise offers a slick user interface with a clear and efficient menu structure.
- Help is only a click away: Pallino is your in-game mentor and companion, providing an additional layer of help and advice for all newcomers to the challenging job as a club manager