Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Harvest Days starts into Early Access and invites you to carve out your own slice of paradise in a quiet corner of the world. With previews now available (request your copy here), the Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing inspired farming sim is set to let players escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Offering players the opportunity to take over a small forgotten farm and become one with nature, Harvest Days lets you manage animals, tend to your garden, harvest and trade your crops, go fishing or explore the charming open world by horseback. With deep but accessible gameplay, players are given complete creative freedom on how they choose to build their dream farm.
With gorgeous low-poly graphics, Harvest Days let’s players relax as they grow their crops and build their quaint surroundings. Whether that’s decorating their home, discovering all that the world has to offer or just talking to your brand new neighbors, Harvest Days ensures it gives players complete control over how they expand their farm.
Are you ready to lead a new life, on your own piece of paradise? Harvest Days is available to wishlist now on Steam, and will be playable during February’s Next Fest. It will be available to buy as an Early Access title in April, 2022.
- Become A Farmer. Develop your dream farm and take care of its animals. Plant dozens of different types of fruit trees or more than 50 different crops.
- Go fishing at the lake, chat with your neighbors or take your horse for a ride through scenic landscapes. You decide how you unwind in this untouched paradise.
- Open World. Explore countless locations with dozens of secrets and surprises. Uncover natural caves full of minerals, a temple ruin or a mysterious swamp. Harvest Days features more than 40 activities and dozens of wild animals.
- Build Your Community. Become part of the village community and make new friends. Buy, sell and trade products with your neighbors and invest your profits to expand your farm.
- Create Something Unique. Gather wood, stone, minerals, gems and even magic mushrooms before building your own tools, furniture and decorations. You dream it – you build it.
- Look After Yourself. Eat, drink, get plenty of rest and enjoy the quaint surroundings. There is no point in building a farming paradise if there is no time to enjoy it!