Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Render Cube and Toplitz Productions are excited to release the latest update to their open-world survival game Medieval Dynasty. Announced as part of the roadmap, this aviary addition introduces five new birds to discover and the ability to craft trophies.
Animals of all shapes and sizes inhabit the Middle Ages. Medieval Dynasty invites players to dust off their hunting skills and seek out the five new bird species now roaming the world. Ducks, white-tailed eagles, hawks, pigeons and crows have now taken flight all over the map. Seasoned hunters will be able to loot these feathered foes for valuable materials and items.
Players looking to embrace their interior designer can now display more items in their houses. Animals such as deers, wisents, and moose will leave skulls behind that can be turned into trophies and put on the wall for everybody to see.
Medieval Dynasty is out now on Steam, Epic, GOG.com and the Microsoft Store (also on the Xbox Game Pass for PC) for and is available in 17 languages, including Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and more. The Steam version will be on sale starting today with a discount of 25%. A deluxe Digital Supporter Edition is also available, featuring the game’s original soundtrack, a digital world map, a digital artbook, a Medieval Dynasty History Video, a set of 4k wallpapers and more.
- Beautiful and realistic open-world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pick, stones to collect, caves to explore and much more
- Many different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities have an impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Comprehensive trading system that allows for buying/ selling goods across the whole map
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and much more