Drop us a line and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Toplitz Productions and Render Cube are turning back the clock and invite players to begin a new life in Medieval Dynasty. Out of its 12 months Early Access phase today on Steam, Epic, GOG.com and the Microsoft Store (including Xbox Game Pass for PC) this open-world life-sim RPG puts players in the hard-worn shoes of a young drifter who lost his parents during war. Surviving on his own – a new life needs to be build, a family found and a prospering dynasty established – all set in a gorgeous medieval landscape. Take in the sights and sounds of the middle-ages in the new trailer below.
In Medieval Dynasty, there’s more to life than scavenging for food and fighting the wildlife in need for survival. Meet the locals, gather resources, hunt, explore and prepare for the future. In Medieval Dynasty you aren’t just looking out for yourselves, but slowly building your own village; recruit townsfolk, assign work and build connections with the world around your new home. Complete quests, explore neighboring towns and even start a family to establish a dynasty that will endure through the ages.
Today marks the release of version 1.0 of Medieval Dynasty, already a huge critical and commercial success after an eventful year in early access. With several major content updates, over 18,000 Steam reviews (91% positive), countless Let’s Play videos produced and an avid fanbase, the final launch of the game is a highly anticipated event. Accompanying the release comes a major new content update, introducing the new herbalism system and adding the greatest threat yet: bandits.
Such danger is fully optional, however. Medieval Dynasty encourages players to enjoy it in their own way and offers a comprehensive list of gameplay customization options. Those seeking high-tension thrills can increase the difficulty of combat and slow the flow of experience points, while those wanting a more casual town-building experience can remove survival elements entirely and extend limits on how large your village can grow.
Toplitz and Render Cube will also be accompanying the launch with a thirty hour marathon livestream of the game, starting at 11am CET, visible on the Steam Storepage.
Developers Render Cube will soon be announcing their post-release plans for the game. Leaving early access is the start of a new era for Medieval Dynasty and its community. Follow publisher Toplitz Productions on Twitter, Facebook, DISCORD this official website and Instagram for more info as it’s announced.
- Beautiful and realistic open-world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- Many different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Complete trading system that allows for buying/ selling goods across the whole map
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more
Medieval Dynasty is out now on Steam, Epic, GOG.com and the Microsoft Store for £26.99/€29,99/$34.99. A deluxe Digital Supporter Edition is also available, featuring the game’s original soundtrack, a digital world map, a digital artbook, a Medieval Dynasty History Video, a set of 4k wallpapers and more.
Additionally, there will be a 300+ page full guide available for hardcore fans to even deeper explore the game.